The Rebirth of an 8th Circled Wizard

@Aldhaheriahmad raws for season 2 just started yesterday, whether or not it'll be picked up by a group that posts on md is yet to be seen. if you're looking for it regardless leviatan has started on season 2 already.

The mc is a genuine peace of shit that thinks everyone should respect him, and the other characters are fine with it. ReaperScans should just drop this and ivest their time in translating something else.

Blahbs
The mc is a genuine peace of shit that thinks everyone should respect him, and the other characters are fine with it. ReaperScans should just drop this and ivest their time in translating something else.
And? People like him,
Genuine piece of trash? There are many worse than him, many that consider other humans pathetic, and what? Why are their stories still active?
Why cant he consider himself better? For example, if i had a good job, good life and good health, should I be like a Monk, giving everything i have to others? What would change then? I would be the poor one, what you Say is pure jealousy, you are jealous of fictional character at that

It is a good manhwa, despite low rating it ia good to pass the time, not 10/10 but worth a 7-8/10

Dex-chan lover
I thought this is going to be a complete trash, but the story is not that bad. The biggest flaw is the low art quality as expected.

Damn y’all in the comments really acting as if this manga personally attacked you calm down if you don’t like it then don’t read it? Remember that what you’re reading is free, these translations are free and this art is free many people have put hours into allowing you to read it 😀

I don't see what the fuss is all about the story's decent the art doesn't cut the eye so why so many complaints about them? And the MC is just a resourceful bastard that you find in the upper echelons of society (mainly cuz he was one) does his best for profit but he's kind enough to help others while increasing his wealth. So in the end he's not that bad.

Double-page supporter
This should be tagged with the 'wuxia' genre, the classic 'sword and sorcery fantasy' is just a coat of paint.

Also MC's don't need to be noble and virtuous, but his dickish behavior rarely serves a purpose and isn't even done in an entertaining fashion. Worse yet, it feels like the author is actually trying to portray him as being noble despite his 'harsh exterior' and resolute character.

Double-page supporter
This isn't good. Main character is unlikable. Everything he does it seems as if he is a "d*ck" despite author trying to portray him as cool. He is just unlikable.
Story goes nowhere.
Art became terrible over time.
Side characters or relationships are non existent.

Basically "zero from hero" wuxia story just without any excitement, likable characters, story, art or plot.

I personally don't think it's as bad as people say. Give it a few chapters then decide for yourself.

This manhwa isn't good and isn't that bad. I keep reading it but I don't like it. The beginning was pretty decent but they quickly made it into a shit story, and let me say that this has the worst human face drawings out of all the manga manhwa manhua you could read so YEAH.

Users who are viewing this thread