The Redemption of the Blue Rose Princess

I read and press the bookmark button. Can't wait for more chapters. Thank you endless journey. 😍😘💕

It's so weird to see mc say "i saw my previous life" when they were the same person on that memory.
Wouldn't it be better to say " i saw my future"

'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer' 👸🏻💀🖤💙❤️

Its kinda ok. Generic plot.
Her reaction was over the top when she saw him again. Not realizing her duties as a princess is just plain ignorance. Her rushing to catch him was weird for me because I dont think there is that kind of emotional development so soon when just 5 mins ago she was shaking from fear. She could have just called him too. I'm gonna wait before I continue this.

thank you for this new manga, so far i read i think its good story. bookmarks for this! cant wait to read more chapter🤩 thank you!

Suddenly the other part is gone when I'm about to read it. Fvck my life...

Group Leader
@Yuba

Attention:

MD has merged 2 parts into one FULL chap so nothing is missing. Happy reading, folks~ 😁

And thx MD for merging them!

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see this is getting translated. I gave up trying to hurt my braincells with reading the novel’s translation.

Story aside-
Damn the artist on this adaptation has a similar style from the artist of the novel (futabax in twt)
I’m kind of surprised!

Aggregator gang
I should really stop reading every isekai/tensei I see being uploaded here, mygaaaad...
But yah know what? F***IT!
Next chapter kudasaiii~ LMAO

This looks pretty interesting so far ! Looking forward to future updates xo

So, basically the same as Tearmoon, with lover twist and Ludwig actually try to kill the main protagonist. Good story so far.

Users who are viewing this thread