The Reincarnated Noble Who Was Exiled, Uses a Useless Skill to Rule Over Domestic Affairs~ Was Supposed to Run the Territory Freely, but Thanks to th…

Dex-chan lover
That guy appear on the first chapter color pages.
I guess he'll be his ally.
I hope the loli appears soon.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The infamous "Magical Punch" eh...
(OωO`)...

Well, he still didnt use it yet, maybe that's why?
@.@...
Well, he already used some skills (albeit unconsciously, I guess?). So, you're telling me he has the gacha skill on top of all those skills? He is pretty OP even if he didn't actually have the gacha skill then.

Well, I guess it's alright, let's just see how the author gonna cook.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he already used some skills (albeit unconsciously, I guess?). So, you're telling me he has the gacha skill on top of all those skills? He is pretty OP even if he didn't actually have the gacha skill then.

Well, I guess it's alright, let's just see how the author gonna cook.
If I not wrong, on ch.1 page 29, all of the cards that sprawling around his feet r all of his card/skill that already he own either passive or active one, it just bcz of his gacha card that (I think) a grade higher than the priest skill so the priest cant identify it thus make them wonder if it's a bad/disaster card + his bro immediately showing his 4 card that's make all the attention got shifted to him n they ignore the rest of his card...

+ as we all as know gacha mean using something to get something randomly (in this case is a skill card, maybe) + he is a MC too, so as long as he pull the gacha in the future there only an OP path for him to walk to till the author state differently...
XD...

Btw I think all of his card that didnt get explained r shown on ch.1 page 15-16, cz 2 of his card that activated in this chapter got display there too...

Dex-chan lover
The you
If I not wrong, on ch.1 page 29, all of the cards that sprawling around his feet r all of his card/skill that already he own either passive or active one, it just bcz of his gacha card that (I think) a grade higher than the priest skill so the priest cant identify it thus make them wonder if it's a bad/disaster card + his bro immediately showing his 4 card that's make all the attention got shifted to him n they ignore the rest of his card...

+ as we all as know gacha mean using something to get something randomly (in this case is a skill card, maybe) + he is a MC too, so as long as he pull the gacha in the future there only an OP path for him to walk to till the author state differently...
XD...

Btw I think all of his card that didnt get explained r shown on ch.1 page 15-16, cz 2 of his card that activated in this chapter got display there too...
His younger brother got all 4 of the expected inherited cards PLUS a powerful extra card.

He gained some sort of point/resource by healing the beastgirl. He either needs to use his cards or do benevolent acts to receive points that can later be redeemed with a gotcha pull. And being the MC of an Isekai ,of course his first pull is likely gonna be an SSSSSSSR+++.

Since you only get cards as inheritance, having so many is indeed broken and unusually quickly overlooked. Getting cards as pulls for the gotcha would be overkill. enhancing/weakening his current cards would be more balanced. But it could also just give him resources like food, farming equipment, lolis, ect.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Amused no one pointed this out: how is that catgirl’s hoodie structured? It’s cool but i’m not sure how it’s supposed to look like when not worn.

Group Leader
Remember, if the first girl isn't a loli the series is a 3/10 at maximum.
514f0-16684944915624-1920.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wow 2nd chapter is also kinda bad too. MC is way too positive for a 2nd hard life then betrayal again still.

Users who are viewing this thread