The Reincarnated Snow White Doesn’t Want to Eat the Poisoned Apple

Hi translator! Thanks you for translating this story. I don’t mean to be nitpicking and just wanted to clear your confusion.

About the blue apple, in Japanese the colour green didn’t exist back in the past. Green was categorized under blue so many green things have blue in their name. Example being the traffic light, direct translation of the colours in Japanese is red, yellow and blue (even though it’s green) and green apples are called ao ringo (blue apple when directly translated), ao Nori (blue seaweed, once again it’s green not blue)

Hope this cleared the confusion!

Thank you for updating!! We really appreciate you guys!!!
Merry X'Mas and a Happy New Year to all. Hope 2021 is better than 2020!

@Kazza
That's really interesting...?
they don't have a blue color which is weird but understandable since blue is a unique color rarely found in plants and dyes (which is why it's a royal blue because its rare)
but it's still weird since the sky is y'know mostly blue most times
edit: so quick wiki search
ao can refer to both blue and green
midori is the recent term for exclusively green (popularized in the heian period)

I want moreeeeee argh!!!! This is so cute 😍 and the art is so beautiful too!!!! Thank you so much for translating ❤️❤️❤️

Sweeet! I would like to see more...especially those cute dwarfs! I hope this gets serialized.

My theory for the apple is this:
The apple looks different for the person looking at it. They will see the eye color of the person they're interested in/like.
So Snow White saw green = the eyes of the hunter.
The hunter saw blue = the eyes of Snow White in the drawing 🧐🤓

That's why the Hunter was happy to hear what she was seeing!

Users who are viewing this thread