The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
I hope they gonna postpone romantice arc until she is like 16 idk

Group Leader
So she leaves because she got tired, but then right after decides to return to retrieve something that an attendant could fetch, and got found out because of it. It feels way too forced ugh.

What the fuck is the problem with these new generation villainess mangas and their pedophile male leads? She is five or six years old at most, dude, what the fuck?

FBI yea theres this older dude hitting on this child and threatening her... he does not listen to her... yes yes

I don't think the author understands that just because the MC is mentally aged in her late 20s, does not mean other characters see her that way.

And besides, if the age gap is really that wide in the novel and manga, it's odd for them to already have some form of romantic attraction that fast. Could just start being friends, but I suppose the author also understands that nowadays a lot of readers are always complaining about slow-paced stories, when in fact they're only on chapter 10, and what they actually meant was wanting to see the juicy scenes already.

Fed-Kun's army
a 16 year old proposing to an 6 year old is fucking creepy, full stop. these fuckin authors are on some shit to be allowing this on stories as if it's cute and not at all creepy...

I'm feeling bit sorry for people who see marriage=love=lust, I can only see politics from that propose...currently....

Dex-chan lover
Why do you even bring the beast in the first place, helooooo stuff like that shit is to dumb.

Dex-chan lover
@KarrotKakes - I suspect the foreign prince knows the MC regained memories of her past life, because the foreign prince regained them too.
Well, it's a story where you can regain memories of your alternative current life, so it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

I was like oh he just wants her to come to his country bc she’s powerful then he said wife. nah. I’m out. SHE’S SIX! A CHILD! And if u use reincarnation as an excuse thats really flimsy. She’s in the body of a six year old so she will be treated as such. Jesus Christ

Stupid mc...
if i mc, will be EZ to avoid people like that, just stay home and dont go to magical school, be like kudere, avoid to talk people, dont show your skill, be lazy in the school but at home study hard, if they force u just say"NO YOU F**** BAS*** PRINCE, YOU A****, B****" then punch that Bird and run...

Fed-Kun's army
16 year old proposing to a 6 year old is gross. And he said he would make her his queen once she turns 16, so...a 26 year old and a 16 year old? It’s still gross! It’s like Lady Baby all over again. It’s so disturbing when these authors involve kindergarteners and toddlers in their romantic subplots.

This development is too forced that it made me go "ugh". I mean seriously, if Laruzza hadn't leapt from that arena into the MC, the prince probably wouldn't have noticed her - he practically drove the attention of the people to her even after telling MC to dress plainly so she wont be noticed. The same thing goes for the lunchbox lol.

Come to my side so I can groom into my future wife. I almost puked when he said that. I really hate the possessive type.

Users who are viewing this thread