The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
wait so... did her test have something to do with the crown prince getting his mojo??? also LKjJASDjl HE ACTUALLY PROPOSED LMAO SHE CALLED HIM A LOLICON LMAOOOOOO!! aaaah her dad is dreamy tbh lol i'm weak for devoted dads

thank you so much for the update~

I get a strong feeling that when she leaves on her "adventure", she'll have at least two crown/imperial princes tagging along. [headdesk] This could be very interesting indeed. LOL!

I saw some covers on the raw site and novelupdate.
Sera is there with two boys. I guess the black haired one it's her brother but the grey haired one is that imperial prince Giren or crown prince of her home country?
I really hope it's Giren 🥰

@loosalat Amen to that.

I mean, crown prince hasn’t done anything to annoy me, but Giren is overbearing & too old for her. Especially when she looks like that. (Call the police.)

& can you imagine someone seeing a quality in you they find useful when you’re like 10, proposing to you on the spot, & then constantly sending you date invitations? Like, chill dude. You can make powerful allies without harassing a child into marriage.

Aggregator gang
"I mean, I could be a giant fuckoff tiger but then people wouldn't give me as much free shit."

While its a bit unfair to judge Giren since we're basing it on game Sera's memories, current Giren is just a bit overbearing but still has some humanity left. I will agree him proposing to a 6 year old (no matter how mentally old she is) is absurd but I guess he's doing this to avoid as much competition as possible (I mean, they're against a foreign crown prince), not like current Sera has any chance of marrying a noble since her rep is still no magic girl.

I am open for the ship so long as their fluffy scenes are just... that. Simple and fluffy like Roux. I can accept one kiss on the cheek as a form of teasing at most. 2nd ML also isn'tany better since the gap is still 8 years (Giren is most likely a year older), I'm basing all of this in Laruzza's manga age (13) mentioned as early as chapter 1/2. His novel age I believe, he (Laruzza) and Sera only have an age gap of 4 years(? I may be wrong though and the manga was right. The one I'm sure of is that their mom died after giving birth to Sera and Laruzza already knows the concept of death and loss for his age. Enough to cause a misunderstanding where the manga just skips im its adaptation). He's still a first year mage, that's for sure and CP and Giren are at least 2nd and 3rd years respectively.

Pfft. "No interest whatsoever in a lolicon." Ouch, she calls 'em like she sees 'em, eh?

this is fucking lame. this started so well until; we got dickhead mcgee pushing himself onto the wishy washy no resolve having MC. MEH FUCK THAT

Dex-chan lover
Good on her dad for shutting it down as hard as he does (poor diplomat).

This is troubling though. He won't leave her alone now, and above all, his bird is coming to eat their tasty things...

Users who are viewing this thread