Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
And I was hoping that the massacre would be more epic than in anime.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Huh, the chapter content should be more right...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
Well, he went all out! But was this avoidable? Probably his "heritage" played a role in his decision, maybe even unconsciously? Maybe he could have try contacting the princess before? Luckily we don't know those soldiers(strategically with helmets so no faces are visible), nor the widows and orphans left behind...:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no, how could we tell slapping a bear for a TikTok challenge would get us mauled?!"

I sort of wish more written MC's applied the FAFO stategy.

But, being Japanese fiction, and due to their (weird) censorship laws allowing horrendous gore. Yet prohibiting other plot elements, as 'culturally taboo'...
  • (Like "crime being the prerogative of the victim" [99% conviction rate in their courts] or "justified homicide" [knife and sword law] or "use of force for self-defense" [non-existent in their laws due to WWII loss])
...these stories really can go off the deep end. So a protagonist exercising their capability to defend themselves is usually obliterated by the trope to "not stand out". And not resist authority. Even with violence.

Then these cultural Aesop's Fables go on to influence actual culture and society. Which only benefits those in political power.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically Seika's actions perfectly illustrate the why.

Even more so if your 'their' include Fiona and the bro since they clearly weren't the one involved in the order.
Fiona clearly seen this coming. They could have tipped them of/preventing it from happening, but she didn't. Instead she's trying to make a proposal when an innocent life is on the line, you can see why she mad.

(I planned to post this 8 hours ago, but the site went on maintenance when I hit enter, but this message still remain unsent)

Users who are viewing this thread