The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Oooh surprise another reincarnator, but a boy (love interest)!! Nice. I always like it when the series suddenly shove another reincarnator in.
Also, that boy basically confessed but she's too dense lmao.
Who is the hidden character? I have a hunch, but...

Aggregator gang
Hmm... the manga is rushed too much, but well, it's better than damaging my brain with the web novel ._.

This might be the first isekai otome manga that I read that has an actual LOVE INTEREST as a reincarnator too. Interesting!

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins I have read a few otome game novels, and to me it appears as if there's almost always someone planning world-destruction. It is either some ancient sealed evil that heroine will kill with her reverse harem, or that would possess the villainess unless the gods commentate her to tsundere safety, or some unhinged hidden love interest that may or may not be a vampire, or just useless goldfish-poop class antagonists that is thwarted as a minor side-note.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this is new. I hadn't expected one of the love interests to be reincarnated. Usually, when there's another reincarnator it's either a mob character(male or female), the heroine or another female rival character.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raha
Wait,
"I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss"
has more than one reincarnator? I've read the manga and novel, yet I don't remember that.
Are you sure you're not mixing it up with another story?

Fed-Kun's army
@Raha I've read the novel up till the end of the first big arc (so I'm ahead of the manga), and it hasn't been confirmed at all though.
I did have my suspicions when that girl tried to woo the Demon King, but based on everything else, the way things are she could've just been double faced manipulating bitch without necessarily being a reincarnator, and that's how I took it since there never was any 'reveal' of her being a reincarnator. Then there's also how she reacted to the Demon King's appearance the first time she saw him(when he helped out the female lead who had saved the fenrir pup), which seemingly later made her try to woo the Demon King. That's how I interpreted it. There's also her inherent and strong racism against the demons, which seemed to be like that of the nobles(for the most part).
As such, contrary to what you said, if she really is a reincarnator too for sure, then it's not "without counting LN" since the only place it could still be confirmed is the novel.
Also, the tags on NovelUpdates for that novel don't contain the "Multiple Reincarnated Individuals" one.
So, is it revealed later on in the novel?

@Sancturil not the novel but the raw of the manga on
the last page of chapter 6
you will see something that hint she was also reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
o what a twist

i think most people would glare at you if they're talking to a girl and then you suddenly come and grab their arm and pull them away..

@onionskins
It happens more frequently than one might think, oddly. Depending on how deep it is, the villain often plots for either world destruction or domination.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that took an unexpected turn also still shipping her with Ashley. But another also, that redhead... I wonder why he's interested in the MC if he's the hidden chara.

Omg that was so interesting that he was reincarnated too!! Love that twist. And Ashley is funny, yeah it’s oddly specific because he is talking about you!

Users who are viewing this thread