The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 4.3

Fed-Kun's army
Lol another possible isekai-ed one..That's the path to the ultimate hidden bad end if they go the yuri route?

Fed-Kun's army
So she got killed by all those creepy "LI", when really she was just a nice lesbian who wanted to be with her roommate.

Dex-chan lover
What I would do if I got isekai'd into an otome: the chapter

Yea I think so too... a guy who iskaied in the body of the heroine ☝🏻
Love it !

Power Uploader
Everyone is a reincarnation, the manga.

Reminds me of Bokura no Kiseki.

Fed-Kun's army
That's definitely a perverted guy reincarnated into the heroine straight up. Or a lesbian but who knows? Only the ones that read the novel do!

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how many potential reincarnators there are in a story where the main problem is that everyone is a yandere.

Well, this became interesting. We totally didn't get any vibes that the heroine was like that before now, so is it a recent memory recovery or something? Though the key point seems to be that the Heroine's reincarnator might not know about the game at all. Otherwise they'd be much more anxious.

Either way, if both the villainess and heroine no longer act like themselves, then...isn't the story gonna be crazy derailed?

why do i get the feeling she's also a flat chested loving pervert and got isekai'd

Lol how many transmigrated characters are there
At this rate, Cecil will collect them all

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like either the heroine got a boy's soul isekai'd into them or the thirstiest of lesbians.

Users who are viewing this thread