The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

ayee seriously what happen to ch 2.2 why do mine pages gone black? it annoying as a mosquito inside mine room. ME JUST WANT TO READ DA MANGA!!!😭

Dex-chan lover
Of course this is an inferior copy of your baby's first otome isekai. /s

Thank you for the releases. I am already hooked. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank youuuuuu!

Fed-Kun's army
huh a nice twist to the otome isekai subgenre. Two reincarnators.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What kind of bullshit game is this where there are so many yanderes? Did your parents not give you enough love that you crave a depraved one sided love?

Where I could find the next chapter? I NEED IT. thankyou for translatr it tho. I love it. Please continue. I love you😢

Group Leader
Something tells me that the entire cast will consist entirely by reincarnated people. First the villainess, now a capture target... and lastly the main heroine....whos going around and groping other females.

Haha, the face of the MC, insta pissed XD
Also i agree, seem like it's a guy who got reincarnated as the "heroine" and he set his eyes on the villainess :p

Aggregator gang
I hope the lesbian keeps getting BTFO. Lesbians get away with sexually harrassing other girls way too much in manga/anime.

Users who are viewing this thread