The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

Oh boy another otome game where there are bad ends, but we never get anywhere near them because the main character uses their knowledge to completely and totally sidestep the bad end so that nothing ever really happens, yay.

Dex-chan lover
@anoman I don't know, judging from the murder-suicide at the end of his route, I'd say Ashley was pretty yandere himself.

@Ironclad I know that, but this story will probably go like all the other ones where the power of friendship prevents Ashley from ever becoming yandere and the story will become kind of boring as a result

There isn't anything in this story to make me think it will deviate in any meaningful way from all the other villainess isekai where the main character is nice instead of mean, especially something as drastic as the main character becoming a yandere themselves and stalking the character that was intended to be a yandere.

Fed-Kun's army
found another isekai about raising an obsessive servant

images-10.jpg

Dex-chan lover
man, I love this otome isekai genre but it breaks my heart that they are usually less than 10 chaps or so

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT BULLY HER

WHY HAS NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE MC'S REALIZED THIS YET

Contributor
https://mangadex.org/title/35730/the-result-of-being-reincarnated-is-having-a-master-servant-relationship-with-the-yandere-love-interest

So far it's been so cute but knowing that there are yanderes here things might get intense in the future 😂

Double-page supporter
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-consequences-of-having-a-master-servant-relationship-with-a-yandere-after-reincarnation/

It's a good read! I recommend it to anyone who is in to Isekai Genres! Only if it's content were longer I'd have been satisfied! Please update it faster Translator-Sama! This Cliff-hangers killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread