The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

Aggregator gang
Checking the tags listed on novelupdates has made me wary of this one... Putting my question about this series in spoiler tags for people who haven't seen them (I haven't read any of it, so the tags are the only thing spoiler-worthy).
Since there's "multiple reincarnated individuals" and "villainess noble girls", is this yet another story where the mc of the 'game' is a reincarnated person acting as a selfish bitch so that the story has an antagonist and to make the mc look better? I'm really sick of those, it's such a cliche trope – to me at least. @ me in spoiler tags if you have an answer, I'm definitely giving it a go if it isn't like that.

@Keansor
The mc of the 'game' is not the antagonist, she's not going to be picking fights against the MC because of the 'game storyline' yadda yadda, but... she's quite eccentric in her own way? It sounds ambiguous but that's pretty much how I'd describe her without delving into much. Hope that helps answer your question, lol.

I love originality as much as the next person but as an avid isekai (especially villainess trope) reader my brain can't handle this many reincarnated key characters all at once. I mean we've practically got 4 here all in one go and I won't be surprised at this point if more come. *sobs*

Well, this was super cute in the beginning, but now I feel like I’m getting a lot of stuff I didn’t sign up for...
I don’t want so many of these side characters. I just wanna see our main pair. 😭 (Not talking about Gray, btw. I like that dude. And I feel like redhead Mr. has got some interesting plot position or smthg.)

@Mirmil I completely agree with you, Gray's great and a refreshing add to the plot but the rest seem wayyyy too much now.

This is like oprahs's giveaways.
You get reincarnated, you get reincarnated , you get reincarnated, Everybody here gets reincarnated.

I love these reincarnated as a noblewoman manga, don't get me wrong. They are my vice.

That said, I can't stand when people write them without knowing some basic things about Victorian era culture. A servant, even for a close servant like a bother assaulting their master is death. If not death, then at least jail time/flogging no matter the circumstances. Having that be the hinging premise of this manga is very odd.

The parents allowing a noble woman to share a bed with a commoner = no go. Hell, that'd be true in the modern day.

Public displays of affection = no go.

Pushing your master against the wall to kiss her = no go.

If you wanted to get away with something like that in this setting, you better damn well have set up a premise better than "oh she's just naive."

@PianoConspiracy
It's a fantasy world tho. Not to mention one inside an otome game. Norms are only as real as the author wants it to be since it's their own world; No need for complete historical accuracy.

@PianoConspiracy lmao you're getting worked up for no reason. There's no mixed school either but you wanna point out propriety first? Judge the setting if it really was meant to be historically accurate, otherwise it's a world of its own.

I....holy heck is every other person a transmigrator?!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread