The Ride-On King - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The President and the Legendary Island

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Nematoda Flash before my eyes. Now it's time to die. Burning in my brain. I can feel the flames. That kind of lightning?

Aggregator gang
i though the tortoise was actually calling him "a hole" as in asshole you know lmao

Fed-Kun's army
How is this so solid? Dealing with hubristic testers like this is so well done.

reu

Dex-chan lover
The turtle ahegao you didn't know you wanted to see

Dex-chan lover
"A dense and mysterious power is flowing into me from a hole"

What did he mean by this

Dex-chan lover
I never expected to see Tortoise Ahegao in my life.
I can't even
But damn, I love Darkest Dungeon-tier abominations. And the Fighting Dragon reminds me a lot of Claymore and the Dragon corpse from the continent.
And with Dragons (and thus that wyvern from chp1) probably comes the King of Sky regalia. By combining it with the Sea King and King of the Beasts (rules over every beast on the land) regalias he will unlock outer realm where the ready-to-ride gods reside!

Creating a legendary sea dragon that is supposed to be the king of the sea and then having the mc effortlessly beat him down.
Ik that he already beat something humongous in the sea but the turtle guy is supposed to be way stronger than him. Even bothered to build up his character through conversations and modeled him into a wise guy, then mc fucks him and makes him his slave.
Come on, even power fantasies should have limits.

so they all serve the "chaos gods", but they're fighting against "corrupt" creatures that look like manifestations of chaos?

Users who are viewing this thread