The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
also the old man is like 90% Zeus and 10% mix up of thor and odin

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't seen a spirit used by a necromancer Turing out to be a god before

Thanks for the chapter

@Hollow7F does that mean he has a 90% chance of causing massive problems because he can't keep it in his pants?

Double-page supporter
and this is why we have too many simps and stans in the world...
"OMG she/he is nice to me!!! He/SHE is my WHOLE WORLD!!"
SMH

Dex-chan lover
@kakage : honestly my impression of the "hero" party is hey are looking for an easy ride/money. He has 2 basically useless companions and dumped the only useful one so he could bone them. There is no way he was seriously gong to attack the demon lord(s) unless forced to.

@tanate @DVeils : that is not cats tail, though given a certain slang term, a cat girl is not the best choice for a demon lord of lust.

@Milanin : hey the hero gave him some money, it was just that it was an insultingly small pittance (likely the equivalent of about $5) compared to the work he did.

@greyhud90 : she is offering him the thing he needs most, since the hero's libido has cut him off from training opportunities as well as financial support and black listed him in the human world.

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 what no. He wasn't going to betray humanity over her until she offered a massive sum of money. What kind of simp gets paid ridiculous amounts of money from a thot? Ffs how is that simping?

Double-page supporter
@sjmcc13 @SunSun
lol, That was just me ragging on the cliche,
"All human BAD, Me Sad... *sees obvious manipulative bitch* that human godess! me licky her feet and give money".
I admit that my comment doesn't really relate to the chapter haha

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me an Onee-chan type, but not if the MC is a shota. Not too keen on the uhh. . . or lack of a better word, "power dynamic" between the two character types, lol

Dex-chan lover
Frickin' Zues showed up!

Cute foxgirl, and she hit on his weakness, 2 million gold up front with a 20 million salary.

Fed-Kun's army
What just happened 😂? Who is that old man? Now I wanna see the other's true forms too 🤔. And my boy is so young yet he's a rich man.

Dex-chan lover
So the "Demon Lord of Lust" had to use the tactic of "Greed" to get MC on her side.
Guess the "Demon Lord of Greed" (if there is one) is going to go out of business soon.

Users who are viewing this thread