The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti - the problem is, she doesn't seem to know the difference. Even though she's supposed to be a demon lord of lust, demons don't breed like humans.

Dex-chan lover
@mangasprite He's over 13 years old. Biologically he would be able to do it. Furthermore, he's not a childish 13 years old in many ways, due to his history, even though his social skills might be kind of lacking and he's a bit naive in some ways, but, again, not all ways. Above all, he understands a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, which is why he's able to run his own dungeon. Of course it would be better if Cecilia could live at least a couple of more years so that Karna matured some more, to avoid any need for him to feel forced.

Nevertheless, I kind of doubt a demon would share your sense of "fucked up" or even understand it. For what it's worth, in my opinion it's far more fucked up a child must head out into battles of life and death. It's some cult of death mentality to think it's okay for him to face a monster that will kill him if he doesn't kill it first, just to earn some coins, but it's not okay for him to fall in love with a cute demon lady, who treats him exceptionally well.

Brruuuhhh
the demon lord of lust is sow sweet
the mc need to be a man this time
please mc dont be a pusc please
MC BE A MAN!

@Kaarme i wonder though does this qualify as grooming or pedophilia on her part or no? since he mostly is acting on his own agency really and it doesn't seem like she's gonna force anything on him and seems to want to do this properly so...i dunno honestly.

Dex-chan lover
@blacksaber79 Thanks for the sentiment, I appreciate it.

@sheepdoge Under some other circumstances I might say maybe it is, but when you take into account the fact Cecilia herself, despite nominally being the demon lord of lust, seems to be just as innocent as Karna, it's kind of impossible to view it as grooming. Even disregarding Cecilia being from a different species, one crucial thing would be that nothing suggests Karna's age would matter to her at all. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm under an impression Karna is the first member of the opposite sex she has ever been close to or could trust enough to speak of things like that. Karna being equally innocent should make it easier for her. After all, he's not visibly lusting after her, which would make her feel at ease. Let's not forget Karna is probably the stronger one of those two, or at the very least if he wanted to escape, there's nothing she could do to stop him. So, Karna is not vulnerable at all aside from emotional damage. But even that he has already experienced in his life.

Or maybe she's just a damn good actor, and is, in fact, an experienced seducer and man-eater. However, this series seems too fluffy for such a gruesome twist.

Users who are viewing this thread