The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 12 Ch. 45 - A New Member

Double-page supporter
i would be surprised if he doesn’t have the title slave master by the end of this series

Dex-chan lover
"Look at how far you've risen"

THE END

Isn't that the point of the manga? it's done XP good bye everyone, it was a nice read

Dex-chan lover
Welp... he was bound to be a loner.. and have the sense of alienation if he's only the person that is not a slave...
He got all the knowledge he can now.... that's awesome...

Dex-chan lover
For those who are kinda confuzzled about why he turned them into slaves, it is for two reasons:
1) He is distrusting of brand-new people so the slave seal makes it difficult for betrayal to happen.
2) He has shields available that are able to increase the worth of a level up if they are slaves to him rather than just party members(as in, if a level up is just a +1 normally, it is a +2 or even +3 when under the effects of his shield). I think the skill was called growth boost or something like that?

Dex-chan lover
Naofumi, I know you're a loner with anger management issues, but you have GOT to work on your communication skills.

Dex-chan lover
Naofumi, I know you're a loner with anger management issues, but you have GOT to work on your communication skills.

I think he just enjoys fucking with people at this point, the bad reputation not going away entirely yet just gives him the opening to do so

Users who are viewing this thread