The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 17 Ch. 70 - Shikigami

Dex-chan lover
@Borderline Religion and culture can be horrifying weapons that make people disregard each other. Depending on what they've been taught, they may see as ANYONE with physical structures that aren't normally on a human body as creatures, mutants, or monsters, so not worth any positive attention past gawking at them as a spectacle if they are docile/calm.

Edit: and even then, we've had stuff like this in real life too, where people pay to see people who are disfigured or born slightly different.

Has she been saying "save me master" for the past few weeks, or did he just walk in at exactly the perfect time that she said it?

S2cudSQ.jpg

Group Leader
@Baysiri Page 16 says that they've been in this world for 6 days, so we can assume that Filo has been capture for about 6 days and knowing her she def has been crying for 6 days. Also the people outside the show have been saying that she's been crying the entire time

To those who make Filo cry, I sentence them all to death.

On a different note, so this is where little rafu rafu come in for the LN, huh. I've only read the WN, so I was wondering if it would ever show up.

soooo

im bit lost here.

the wn is so different from the ln.
what chapter this would be in ln?

Double-page supporter
Kill him. Kill him now.

No one makes Flonne cry.

@borderline

Fiction? This isn't even uncommon in real life. At this very moment there's people being harvested for their organs in China and Hong Kong. Child sex slave rings that are stocked by members of Western governments. People kidnapped into camps and tortured to death in Russia. God knows what else where else.

Dex-chan lover
They are all very lucky that spear hero is not there. Boy, what a bloodbath would that have been.

Dex-chan lover
@juntaksadis the light novel expands a lot on the world where Kizuna and Larc come from, like a lot, in the WN they never mentioned anything about it, here it is something that they do visit quite a lot, if you want to read the light novel you can buy it digitally or if you wanna be a pirate go to JustLightNovels and download it over there, they got the latest volume and they did change it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread