The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@can_zero If Maru had confessed to Shiro, she would've said yes because she dropped her plan for revenge after he had the PTSD episode and he told her what happened to his mom and why he quit acting.

@Hollow7F It'll be happening in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
im only following because of character design at this point, I stopped reading the actual text a while ago when blonde boy showed up

>
FB_IMG_1571626274284.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Have to say, the reactions here have been better than I expected. 😂

Can't for the reactions to what'll happen 4-5 chapters from now.

Dex-chan lover
That was the most stupid thing i have seen in a good long while. And this is 2020, so i have seen A LOT of stupidity this year.

damn this got an anime really fast having in count that theres only 4 vol of the LN atm

btw for yall that ended like "?????" by kuro's plan: get ready for the next one LMAO

What the FUCK is going on lmao this is the worst plot development in the history of plot developments and this authour is clearly RETARDED i hope he kms himself lol. Anyways mc better end up with the qt childhood friend with short hair.

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if when the dude was like "but there's nothing in it for you senpai", he was like "nahh bruh imma fuck these chicks on the rebound real quick lol"

Users who are viewing this thread