The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

the artstyle is cute af but i cant brain whatever that is going on here

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't there supposed to be a play? What happened to that? Where did Shirokusa's plot go?

Also, I've got to say I felt that the Kuro twist came a bit out of nowhere in this one, but I suppose I forgot how clueless Sueharu is. Still not sure, though, if these 9 chapters have been enough for this complete turn-around.

Okay sure got no idea of what's happening anymore but it feels kinda bad and dumb, I wonder how it'll go now but it can't be worst I guess

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose that does qualify as not losing, just like how I can't be fired from a job if I quit first.

Not sure it's the winning move, though

Unless there is a good reason for Kuro (like she actually don't like him or something else), she really became the worse waifu here. Rejecting someone that you like is dumb and there is no meaning.

everyone here seems to have forgot the fact that the main objective here was to get revenge against their first love.
exactly what kuro did.
and of course every action comes with consequences and regret.

Totally epic BRUH moment.
Can't wait for the next chapter already, knowing what's happening in the LN.

Dex-chan lover
@Figroth The play doesn't happen because Maru interrupts Abe's set and does his confession there. Also, Shiro dropped her planned revenge after talking to Maru when he was in the infirmary and finally finding out why he stopped coming by her house and quit acting when they were little.

I have to say it's amazing to see how many people got swindled by Kuro here when the entire reason this all happened in the first place was because Kuro purposefully gassed Maru up to start this silly revenge plot. Hell, the whole thing WAS HER IDEA FROM THE GODDAMN JUMP. Go back and read the first couple of chapters again, even with that stupid incel-ish rant he went on, Maru *never* talked about getting revenge on Shiro until Kuro pushed for it.

Dex-chan lover
@fireproofemu Because Abe was doing a song and dance from a drama that Maru did in the past and Maru decided to upstage him.

@daniel345
Kuro decides to fake amnesia and pretend that all of the events prior to her confessing to Maru never happened to make him like her again and ensure he never goes back to the entertainment business. Tetsuhiko even decides to help her out.

Bro before the last 2 chapters i tought "is this the end??? But there is no end flare and also status is onoing...WTF???"

Users who are viewing this thread