The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 17 Ch. 47 - Records of the United Kingdom Army’s Bureau of War Archives

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this type of chapters, how the author makes it feel like real history documentaries.

Dex-chan lover
The coincidentally accurate actor pick for the role of Tanya is just perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Did we really need a fanart making Mary Sue look badass?

She is not even part of the story yet and I already hate she....

Good how to the very end no one knows who Tanya is, just showing again how history is manipulated by the winner.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan thats the sad part is that lies can persist forever simply because the winner said so. Luckily some lies are debunked by research. Research showed that the pyramids were infact built by professionals and farmers during the months when farming ain't possible. Ground penetrating radar used on a couple of the death camps from ww2 all over and in areas that prisoners said that there were mass graves, but radar showed that the ground hadn't been disturbed past the first 2 feet in the past 500 years. American government spreads a lot of shit too. hate it all

Contributor
@Gensou_Eng Best of all, they really telescope the plot, since we now know for sure that somehow Tanya remains undiscovered despite all of it, so it makes you curious as to what happened to her at the end~

Double-page supporter
Too short. But came sooner than the official LN translation speed for volume 7.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Tanya got genderbent again. Also, i can't wait for the next one!!

Is this really the full chapter? It'd be pretty cool for manga to be more flexible in chapter pages so they can tell stories how the mangaka wants to.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Tanya got the damnatio memoriae after the war so that her name is erased.

What a shame, other record chapters have been mixed with more content, or at least with other people talking about it. Maybe the artist was sick

Dex-chan lover
goddamit short chapters. also lol that male Tanya and very sane schugel

@_hng_ the previous chapters (the Andrew Reports ones) already made that obvious that there are no "existing" records of Tanya and her unit.

Group Leader
After reading all these comments I finally realized that guy is meant to be Tanya.

hm, so juding from the fact that this is a UK documentary, does that mean that "Germany" loses in this world as well?

yup, the empire does end up losing in the end, as the novels have a lot of scenes featuring British journalists investigating the events of the war

Users who are viewing this thread