The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 18 Ch. 52 - The Intervention Which Was Too Late III

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
83 pages?! I'm going to have fun for a while, see you at the end!

The Empire thanks you for your services Silver Wings! Glory to the Empire!

Aggregator gang
Merry Christmas and a big thank you Silver Wings Scan!

Tanya really cares for Visha huh. ❤️

whoa, what a coincidence as today is my birthday, thank you for such a great chapter as a gift and also an early christmas gift

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
WOOAAH! That was incredible, it even felt short. This battle was very intense, our favorite soldiers were outmatched in almost every way, yet they persisted, this new enemy was really formidable.
I wasn't expecting the rocket punch at all, what a weird technique, no? How would you even test if it works?

I love that scene between Tanya and Visha, espeshially since the Major calls her by that nickname instead of rank.

I love seeing new characters interact and talk more with our main cast, like ponytail girl (I forgot her name, if she has one).

@Siegna
Happy birthday!

How intense was this maaaaan ?? Seriously, this mangaka managed to level up his art once again damn. Am I the only one thinking something is off with this war’s closure ? Sounds a bit « easy » no ?

Dex-chan lover
Time for BBQ, wine, and a beer garden party!

...but we shall see

Anyways, happy holidays and soon to be happy new year everyone! Let's hope 2021 is better than this year...

Users who are viewing this thread