The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - War College I - College Selection Commision

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but the thought of Tanya playing with children her own age while acting like an adult is hilarious to me.

Dex-chan lover
@AnimuVsMango

It also entertains me so.

The irony of her conflicting personalities; as the body and liking of a child and the memories of a grown adult.

- It's easy to imagine how fearful she can be from switching from a childlike demeanor to a killing machine in just a few seconds.

(Idk why I'm using complicated word structures, but the European accent of this manga is getting to me)

Banned
He got used to being a girl in no time...
...and now she carries two orbs on her chest at all times. =3

(Except when she hands one of them over to the NCO, I guess.)

Tanya playing with the kids is the most wholesome thing ever. Never expected to go "awwwwww cute" when reading a war manga about a living death machine

Dex-chan lover
@AnimuVsMango

It also entertains me so.

The irony of her conflicting personalities; as the body and liking of a child and the memories of a grown adult.

- It's easy to imagine how fearful she can be from switching from a childlike demeanor to a killing machine in just a few seconds.

(Idk why I'm using complicated word structures, but the European accent of this manga is getting to me)

If you want to describe appearance, the word is 'likeness' (though just "appearance" would be more suited for this context anyway).

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed, did she have 2 orbs and hand the guard a dummy?

Users who are viewing this thread