The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 25 Ch. 79 - Long-Distance Reconnaissance Mission V

Fed-Kun's army
Yep. Anyone who refutes anti-communist conspiracy theories is a closet commie. Just like any anti-racist is black, and a fighter against homophobia is a latent gay. Exactly. Well, I no longer even doubted the fact that you can’t even distinguish political satire from reality. It's amazing how you also don't believe that the author is a neo-Nazi, lmao.

And of course, I sincerely believe that a keyboard warrior like you, who monitors and likes any anti-commie comments, has nothing to do with the fake troll account that accidentally appeared in his thread. Shit happens.

The only thing funnier than your comment is how he tried to justify himself so that no one would think that he was offended by it, lmao.
Carlo Zen describes himself as a Hobbyist Commie.

Dex-chan lover
Carlo Zen describes himself as a Hobbyist Commie.
What is not some kind of mystery or secret, and? He tweets about it quite openly. Or are you, like the rest of the weirdos here, trying to buy a communist's satire of anti-communist conspiracy theories as a actual author's anti-communist take?

Fed-Kun's army
What is not some kind of mystery or secret, and? He tweets about it quite openly. Or are you, like the rest of the weirdos here, trying to buy a communist's satire of anti-communist conspiracy theories as a actual author's anti-communist take?
Misread and thought you were calling him a Neo-Nazi.

Dex-chan lover
Misread and thought you were calling him a Neo-Nazi.
I called him a neo-Nazi as a sarcasm when the guy at the beginning of the thread told me that since the title was a satire on the Soviet regime, then the author and the work were anti-communist. To which I replied that it was strange that with such logic he did not believe that the author was a neo-Nazi because of the portrayal of Germans in the story, which, oddly enough, quite a lot of weirdos believe.

UPD. Pretend to be neutral, admitting that the author himself is a commie, and then like a comment that calls for killing communists. Ah, I love culture warriors.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I love the "We suck so bad at TL, ED, and QC that we need people to report it to us in Discord"

If you have the time to make a rant at the end, spend it to make the translation better.
I love entitled twats.

If you have time to complain so much about the fruits of other people's work - that you paid nothing for - you have time to do better yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread