The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

Aggregator gang
It has a lot more improvement than his first time translation. But still ocassional grammar mistake n stuff. Which again, only some simple mistakes.

Nowadays he just post draft then wait for the visitor at his site to tell the mistakes then reupload the fixed pages

@thedefend It misses the point that he doesnt even translate the japanese to english properly. He bastardizes the whole process 70% of the time

Contributor
Is the problematic academy girl Liza was mentioned at page 5 actually.
the another girl beside sei who was summoned
?
I am Right Guys??

a very nice and rational story so far :3

though I can see a confrontation coming with the "saint(fake)" in the future, but at this rate we may only hear of her in passing until eventually the girl just disappears.

Yeah, it's normal to work on vacations, hollidays, days, night, well next japanse manga about work they will install chairs with hole in the middle to help them take less time in the bathroom. And some whipping when we're at it ?

Double-page supporter
Working on vacations and holidays is actually quite normal, especially for a bachelor like me, and of course I'm not a Japanese. It's just that I don't have a wife and children to take care. I don't hang out with others because I spend most of my time on my personal hobbies. Plus, I get extra bonus for working on holidays. I know it's bad, but things may change when I find myself a wife. For now, it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
you are not wrong @hungryvidd they are out of order and add in some good things that we didn't know like that sei might be the real saintess after all seriously unless the other girl also has infinite holy attribute

Double-page supporter
The story focus is jumping everywhere.
I don't even understand what's happening since chapter 2 onwards...
Is it based on another amateur web novel writer who thinks drowning readers with POV chapters is cool?

Dex-chan lover
Keikaku translations kinda left the extras out of order indeed

Contributor
I'd need a new word if I were to properly express how much I hate this new chapter numbering fad

Users who are viewing this thread