The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

Dex-chan lover
The story's soooooooooooooo cute. I love it.

It's freshly invigorating and wonderful. I would like to add more things, but I already exhausted my review on ch. 10.4, visit the comment section there if ever.

Dex-chan lover
man, the manga is good.
BUT, its ticking me off. cuz the splitting chapter is really annoying.
welp, it cant be help😓

i really wish they compile the chapters and upload it in one go so we dont get splitting chapters of 11.1, 11.2 all the way to 11.5 or something that just annoying tbh but oh well.

Thanks for the chapters!

Sure the chapter releases may be partitioned, but if that is the most comfortable manner you can keep up, then Im all for it!

Besides, at least you have A grade translations. Ive seen others partition their chapters as well, but cant be assed to use decent english. . .

Double-page supporter
Somehow she reminds me to Black Healer, but with the more brownish hair and more mature 😁

Aggregator gang
The story is probably one of the better Female harem isekai stories. There are still things that are a bit annoying like how there are a bunch of really good looking males that always surround themselves around the MC and are incredibly nice to her. Although, This story seems to have the Romance actually happening and it's not just about a girl with a bunch of guys around her. Some scenes are a little eh with how over the top the MC's naive and niceness goes.

I do wish we got more of the other girl that was brought to this world. I think it might've been nice to seem the MC comforting this girl that looks much younger than the MC. I also wish we got a bit more drama. There was a scene where it portrays the 1st Knight Order as more corrupt and bias towards the awful Prince. I just wish we got a bit more rivalry going on, But almost everyone we've come across is nice to the MC. We have only come across one female character in this story. It's really kind of weird how little females there are in this world.

This is my first time read Josei. Little sceptical at first, persoanlly i ddint like too much monolog and exegerating romance like many other Josei manga. But this one rapidly become my favourite manga. Story seem slow and good development, very much different when the MC is male. The good things when MC is female, the opposite sex is man. Man is not too complicated, MC easy handling the isue. Good manga. 9/10

the quality of the translation has definitely improved a lot since chapter 1

...Huh.

Gotta admit, someone literally obsessed and going sparkly eyed over a character's /magic/ is a bit more rare than the usual sort of thing you find in Isekai stories.

Users who are viewing this thread