The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

I really enjoy this one! For the people who did the scanlation, i just want to say thanks and please take your time to do it. We will wait for the release so I hope you can enjoy the process too 😊😊

Double-page supporter
i went 20 chapters, but found this to boring to continue reading

Double-page supporter
Ohhhh I remember reading the novel for this. Mc is a doormat, love interest is a m'lady fedora tipping simp, plot is oh so very convenient.
Over all, a really boring read

Can you... NOT do this? I typically don't care what format updates come in because I know you scanlators do a paidless job, but this manga has already short chapters, don't cut them.
I don't mind waiting more time to get a full chapter, this is just 5 pages.

@Arteme While I agree with the suggestion to make the release per major chapter, it's not the scanlators' doing. The original releases weekly as x.1, x.2..etc chapters.

Why are ppl calling the Mc a doormat, I really don’t see it, also I thinks it’s fairly interesting lol

Would be better to push the release of translation and just release the whole chapter rather than these small snippets

@furato In a manga? 5 pages is the shortest update I've ever seen. I don't know, sounds very strange.
@Lilsoybean I really like MC too, my only problem is that I'd like her to face off with the stupid prince once and for all and to take the other girl away from him. He's clearly doing her no favours.

is there some kind of group policy going on for releasing only a handful of pages at a time and not the full chapter ?
don't get me wrong, I'm happy with what we can get, I know it must be hard and it's work you do for free, so first, thank you for the translation.
but it's somewhat hard to read when you need to wait several hours / days between each chunk of a chapter (i.e : other chapters from other manga and stories we read in between), so I'd like to know if there's a reason for it ?

I would really prefer to having a full chapter released, rather than these incredibly short chapters. I actually have stopped reading as they are updated until all parts of the chapter is released because it’s hard to keep in the flow of the story when it’s cut off so abruptly mid-panel

just binge read this! love it a lot! storyline is great and it’s fluffy. personally i think the ML is kind of bland but there’s still a lot of ikemen to admire. definitely recommend

Banned
Another story where the removal of glasses from a girl is treated like some sort of improvement.

I don't abide heresy. Dropped this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread