The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

It's good but the fact that Sei is just completely disinterested in meeting Aira and making sure this child that has had everything she loved stripped from her is alright is very annoying. To say she is the saint, she doesn't seem to really care much about Aira considering all the bad stuff she already knows Aira is going through with no-one for her to really talk to or understand her.

Her powers don’t feel earned. The whole beginning part of the series is her getting lucky even though the author tried to frame her as an unlucky character. She’s quickly becoming Mary Sue

I SWEAR i already read this... but she was an actual researcher, she had 2 friends and HE was in love with the MC and HER was in love with HIM (IIRC) and the MC was just doing her thing and being as dense as the Omega Penguin in LtF2. Even the "she started to help people and she got famous for being the saintess" is the same...

how could i not notice the trigger here?
+Art is actually too obvious XD

Hmmm are you guys talking about "The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap"
I personally prefer this one actually... The characters here are more likable.
Sei's advantage here is that she can do everything w/ 50% bonus. She just needs to figure out everything on her own, not really laid out with fairies helping and all.

The One in the vengeful cat is beyond perfect with the sub girl annoying as fu~
Aira is actually more likable, she's just having a hard time but because of the annoying prince.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for picking this up 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

What the hell happened to this manga? It has an interesting start but now I can't keep reading it. Sadly I'm dropping this one.

Dex-chan lover
@MushyMushy to be fair they aren’t really friends they are actually strangers.

She did only recently find out that Aira ain’t all that happy with her situation but overall she is taken care off and that noble friend of her’s is trying to help Aira.

Apparently there will be a spinoff from Aira's PoV
https://twitter.com/FlosComic/status/1302963686655455232

@greatninja3 Even still, don't you think if you were sent to another world with someone, even if they were a stranger, that you would want to at least get to know them since no-one else can even hope to relate to you?

Dex-chan lover
@MushyMushy depends on the person for me given the situation i’d rather take care of myself first and knowing she’s being taken care off by the royalties I know he/she will end up fine well better than me at least.

@MushyMushy I agree, it's my #1 pet peeve with this story. That tea party with Elizabeth (ch 15) is the first time she ever asks after her, and it's after Elizabeth brings her up. She does think "I do worry for her" then, but it's never brought up anytime else so it feels a bit hollow. I feel really sorry for Aira. She obviously isn't the saint (she doesn't even have special abilities) and she's isolated by the prince (basically a caged bird); she's lost her whole world and got nothing for it. I still like this story obviously, wouldn't be here otherwise, I just hope some good things will come to Aira before the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread