The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
When God just shows up at your door step like "Hey bish itz mE! uwuz im GoD! Tehe lolzz I luv r@nd0m visits!"

Fed-Kun's army
they're so cute??? also they seem like a close kingdom, except for the prince & savior ajksflkjds no one likes them lmao;;; BUT OUR MAIN COUPLE IS THE BEST lmao his friend tho. that's also cute even tho i yelled "DUDE DON'T BUTT IN ON HIS TIME WITH HIS HONEY!! YOU'RE NOT BEING A FRIEND YOU'RE A COCKBLOCK" when he showed up behind him afljkafdjlk THE WAY HE YEETED HIM OUT THO LMAOOO beautiful. thank you for the memes

thank you for the update too!! i missed this one, off to read the next one hehe <3

Dex-chan lover
i--- its so soft and cute?????? Theyre so cute and even the king and queen are like OMG OUR CAPTAINS IN LOVE

Tsukina's cafe is so relaxing it's even peaceful for us readers. Their relationship is so sweet and mature. I'm so happy to see their relationship slowly bloom with neither of them denying their interest

I love the dedication to the memes, that yeet had everything cleaned up around it XD. Everyone being all :0 about the hair tie was amazing.

Long black hair, a bookworm, perpetually overworkd. All he needs is to smoke cigs and we have El Meloi.

Dex-chan lover
i really feel bad for the people of the kingdom tbh

also hope the mc learns teleportation magic

the people dealing with that girl would probably want to slap god lol useless ball of light, how could you do such a shitty job xD

Meo

Dex-chan lover
It's not cool for Soeil to just toss out another customer like that.

Lmao its too funny that Bjork got thrown out by Soiel but in all seriousness I would be super uncomfortable after a question like that was thrown at me because its way too obvious Bjork was trying to play wingman

Dex-chan lover
Poor vendor girl...as soon as she was asked to wrap the present she knew her chances went from 1% to zero...

😓

Users who are viewing this thread