The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I feel like every group needs to implement the blue-balling system used by that one group.

oh no will the barrier work???
I am loving the fast development with the MC 😆 I hope she puts the saviour in place 💕

No! NO. What's with that protection magic? How is that protection? Nooooo!
Honestly I couldn't care less about the entitled biatch and that smitten prince. They're so irritating and don't even realize people's life are in danger because of them. The knights would've handled it easier if those two could follow directions... srsly.
I just... I hope that the prince comes out of his daze because of this.

And... and that Ill is saved somehow. Maybe Tsukina gets so worries she teleports over there???

This is a cruel cliffhanger, indeed.

@aoisenri May I ask from which story is your profile pic? :)

Dex-chan lover
Come on, just arrange an accident for the idiot couple. They already did most of the work.

This looks really good!
I love Tsukina and Ill together
Actually, everyone seems friendly except that savior girl

Thanks for the update!!!

Although this seems out of place for this chapter, those wolves reminded me, I really want her to get a dog for her cafe. Some dogs can be really calming, it’s so perfect for this setting. I don’t think the ML would mind as well.

Edit: Cats also work really well.

Omg thank god u guys didn't drop this😭 that ending tho😭 pls upload soon TSUKINA TO THE RESCUEEEEEE!!!

That bratty bitch of a “Savior” should’ve been mauled, and cliffhangers are evil!

Thanks for the update though, Bubble Tea!

Not sure if any of you guys noticed, but the prince went clear~ after Ill got slammed. I assume that the fake savior has some charm enhancement bc of all the sparkles around her.

Yay, now OP Tsukina will come to save the day in the next chapter and receive a lot of attention.

Users who are viewing this thread