The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

How stupid can you be to flirt on the front lines...

Thank you for the new chapter though 💕 I absolutely adore this series!

I really want this reality punch in the throat to get the burden savior to be more useful and responsible, but that’s 99.99% most likely to not happen *sighs* But I really just want the ML and MC to live happily ever after more than anything lol

oml the ml is just??? so handsome??? he's just really good looking because those slightly aged eyes are just very good on him??? like kudos to the author/artist for making him such a middle aged sexy man, very good job

I KNOW that the barrier charm is going to activate and save his life, it's really the only thing that can happen.
But even then this cliffhanger is killing me.

Did the prince finally open his eyes?!?!?!?! HE BETTER BECAUSE THAT DUMB BIESJKDUA

Thank you for the update!!

I'm guessing the barrier will not only activate and save him, but also completely annihilate the beasts like some OP S rank item. But still... What a goddamn cliffhanger

that dumb bitch only know how to kyaa kyaa and make more trouble than necessary 🤦🏻‍♀️ cliffhanger is such a huge sin 😩 thank u for the chapter!!

Hope the charm spell is over after that
Also hope tsukina can make some charm that neutralizes the selfish bitch's "charm"

Did she really think going there would be safe, holy. At least it seems it stopped the charm on the prince. The only good thing that selfish brat did right

Users who are viewing this thread