The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Am I the only one who thinks that we were robbed of a few important moments on this time skip??

Double-page supporter
@LaisG_159

Nope same here. It felt like a whiplash I had to go back thinking I missed something. Super anticlimactic and I'm not a big fan of it

I just hope the author doesn't force ships, I'm very cautious because Japan actually embraces NTR and that happens in so many romance manga

Hope he won't touch someone's fiancee. Also, won't make a war so that he can save the world, when it's already peaceful in that country.

Thanks for the chapter!!

Damn forgot this was setup for a continuation. I was happy with the warm feeling of how it ended. No sign of this is pointing to things being good. New savior asked to have magic ability that would be stronger than other saviors so could probably break through her barriers. She isn't married yet because of "delays" so chances the new savior will make a play for her seeing how they just happen to have a random encounter. Evil nation mentioned that doesn't get saviors.

I think this is gonna really kill the happy comfy end the series had from last arc. Would prefer a sol instead what will most likely be forced drama.

this set up.

he's definitely going to be used as a war pawn, there's no other explanation for that infodrop

I hope he is actually nice and won't cause any problems. But, I guess something will happen for the plot.

1st flag, he seems like a justice loving idiot,
2nd flag, he going to steal our mc
3rd flag, war machine (used his power for war, tech from earth or knowledge)
4th flag, a happy go lucky kind of guy
5th flag, mc's place is found out by that biggus country

Users who are viewing this thread