The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
New dude seems cute but this is setting up for him to get power hungry and rule the world..

Aggregator gang
He seems like an energetic jolly fellow just no relationship drama please.

So I assume, based on the comments about his determination going to waste and just his smile at the end, he is extremely naive. Also he's going to be an obnoxious love rival that's going to ruin this arc.

Dex-chan lover
the fact that they drag this out and didn't stop at "and they happily live ever after" means new saviour gonna be a piece of work too.. either he gonna go astray or be the love rival that nobody wants.. if it's the later, I'll be damn.. everyone knew they are engaged so yeah..

I think he'll be "seduced" by the other country's leaders... the foreshadowing was too strong from god's part there...

He's younger and probably won't look too much her way, specially because of how the main couple has been established to be very mature.

This isn't really a regular shoujo, after all. Very wholesome and nice to read. Loved it so far!

i lovee this manga but isnt it just a bittt suss that the "bad" country is arab coded i mean its not surprising but still :( anyway excited to see how the next part of the story unfolds.

oh no no no no no no this is going in a bad way please no drama or love triangle...this is why i hate mangas with female lead😭

fuck off and dont even try to take her idgaf if u want to or not, just back off mudafacker

Users who are viewing this thread