The Savior's Book Café in Another World

It's refreshing that mc is a mature woman and the ml is also a mature looking man kyaaa looking forward to more //////// thanks scanlator-san!

Now this is for me! Sensible woman not all excitable in her thirties so I totally get her, plus books! Can't wait for more! Thanks translators! X

This is cute. Someone please tell me their is a novel and that it's being translated., or at least easy to machine through.

Need more sensible adults being isikied and not de-aged, these teen cause to much trouble.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the ending is the world exploded cause she didn't take saving the world seriously oh well at least she had fun

Hating carrots is okay but WHAT A WASTE OF FOOD AND ALSO not the dude that looks kind of good poor dude

this is so cute. the MC is so cute...! and the apparent LI is just so precious? Love this so much so far, can't wait for more!!! <3

Group Leader
This is makes for a reasonable isekai premises. Why rely on deus ex machina when you can just plan for everything in detail. :D Here’s hoping this series is good

Users who are viewing this thread