The Savior's Book Café in Another World

The prince can suck a huge fat one, if he were that sad he'd make the idiot girl learn some damn magic.

the kingdom: "you are the prophesied savior please help us"
this girl: "no"
the kingdom: "we're funding your extravagant lifestyle with tax money please"
the girl: "no"
the kingdom: "you'll get kicked out of the palace if you remain a useless sack of shit"
girl: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yuhu,
Endlich ging's heute weiter.
Ich hoffe so sehr das die beiden nächsten Kapitel auch bald kommen.
Ich liebe die Story. 😍

This is one of the highest rated manga on the site and releases are slow while tiddyshit gets releases on day 1. It's painful.

So i am very impatient and i saw ch 11&12 in thai. So i am guessing what they are saying. I tried to translate it through google but it took so much time so just started to guess it.

3 updates within 24 hours!?! (i think that's how long it's been. quarantine been messing with my intelligence) ohhhhh, thank you so much, glorious scanlators! while it'll probably be a while until we see any new updates (unless?) i really do enjoy this series. thank you to all the groups working on this series!

I never fangirled for this kind of romance story, untill I read this. (High pitched happy fangirl noises) they're so cute together ❤️

More please and thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread