The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

cho hong's iron bikini is kinda disappointing tbh. she's a paladin and a tanker, I was expecting her to use a real armor, not a Halloween slutty knight costume.

Dex-chan lover
Even the hair color changed...
It supposed to be black to begin with, so call it a correction.
I think art is by the same person, it might be that they streamlined the artstyle to make it more sustainable.

cho hong's iron bikini is kinda disappointing tbh. she's a paladin and a tanker, I was expecting her to use a real armor, not a Halloween slutty knight costume.
It's directly taken from official art though. All female characters are kinda fanservice'y
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/the-second-coming-of-avarice/images/d/d9/Chung_Chohong.jpg

Kerrigan is that you?

Also, instant hot girl, cannon fodder?

Wonder when we will see the princess from ch.1.

Bruh are they just gonna cut the scene when seol start friend with hugo and alex and about the woman acher

Why does it seem like Asura just wants to snipe everything? In the past month it seems like over half the projects they started were being done by another group, and none were significantly behind 1-2 chaps max

The faces. Why do they do this. The faces why. The art has gone to shit and they cut a lot of the story too. I can't say I'm too keen on this adaptation.

Contributor
Ian best boi appeared!
Guys do yourselves a favor read the novel, it will take you years to follow the manwha.

Where's the blowjob?!

Aggregator gang
@Hatsuke Idk, I kinda liked his face before, albeit "tired", he looked really nice, especially at the end of season 1.

@AkodoRyu hmm, I guess if it's the same artist then that's good at least. I don't really like artist changes, especially in cases like "Bug player" for instance...

It actually took me so long to figure out/remember which manga this was.

Dex-chan lover
@Zed-Sparrow
The whole female archer scene was so completely unnecessary. That's probably why she wasn't even on the cart at the end of Season 1. After reading more of LN I suspect that the author initially wanted it to be more R, with sex everywhere, but then took a hard turn and there is virtually no promiscuity in the main storyline after Hugo getting a random head.

Users who are viewing this thread