The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

@JKBP48
They probably got a new artist for second season, but it looks better in my opinion, especially Hugo and Alex seeing as how bad they were designed at the end of chapter 46

Bros and people for a bit i thought this was a diffrent story but it's not and now im gonna have to go back to see which character is who since the a lot of them changed probably all the characters looks

What did he spend his VIP tokin and money on? we must know how op his stats are...

Haramag is Haramark in the official translation. You can check it for names at Wuxia World.

Supporter
Very briefly about the things they cut:
After entering paradise, he gets in a little trouble with a Mexican cartel member, but somehow overpowers him with his insane mana, before "Miss Foxy" (Hannah) resolves the situation. He then gets a contract proposal by Sinyoung corporation that looks great on first glance, but not really, and ends up signing a contract with Hannah. He then desides to leave for Haramark (the name of the city in the novel) by the recommendation of Hannah, as it's the only place where Sinyoungs influence doesn't reach, though, arguably not the best environment for someone new to "(Lost) Paradise". After getting some starting money (quite a bit actually) from Hannah, he finally finds a wagon willing to take him to that city (for a high price comparably) through the forest that is know as a bit of a danger zone (driver claims he knows a safe path he's been using for a while). And they get attacked by moles. Driver dies, an archer lady lying about her level dies and the vagon breaks. This is where he also met Hugo and the prist, and impressed them. Moving on to him reaching the city, he looks at the board with recruitment posters, and using his vision ability he finds on buried under many others in gold color from a team called Carpe Diem. He first decides to investigate about them at the tavern, after which he visits them. This results in him getting refused, because for one, the poster was very old, for two, Chohong was very negative about him, and lastly, though Hugo was praising him, and they had heard about him being number one in his group, he was still a lvl 1 newbie, and their team was of the few but elite type (lvl 4 and especially 5 are rare, and they are strong among their level), and most newbies start as porters for other teams untill they level up and gain experience. Finally, he joins a team in their expedition as a porter that by fate happens to be going on this expedition with the Carpe Deim team.
Hope this clarifies some inconsistencies!

Supporter
The art is REALLY good now. I didn't mind the first artstyle, but I am absolutely loving this one!

I personally think the art is a lot blander than before. Yeah, its more detailed, but it looks like every single other Manhwa.

Ok maybe the story will keep getting changed but I dont care. My boy is back and looks better than ever

finally get to see Chung Chohong and Like 'em titties! tho they skipped a lot of content for this one... especially Hugo going at it with the archer that they were with in that wagon last chapter...

only from reading the comments do I now know the original mc was in this episode. looks way different.

Aggregator gang
Ugh. I hope another group picks this up or Asura starts using the official* names for cities and people. WTF is a Haramag? It just sounds wrong.

Finally its here been waiting for this! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Well I like the old art (season 1) more than this new one, I didn't recognize he is the MC because of the art.

Users who are viewing this thread