The Secret Life of Empress Isana - Ch. 23

ivv

Dex-chan lover
yes he's pure, PURE BLACK THAT IS
how dare he blackmail her using the duke and the maids :E

What a disgusting person I hate overbearing mls sire you didn't have a choice but that was yourdesendants faul the least you could do if take responsibility and not force her into marriage

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow another shitty male lead. I wish in one of these stories the MC could just stop taking shit and murder the abusive male lead.

Dex-chan lover
Man, tired of piece of shit emperors/ML

@ivv oh good, I need to farm pure blade stones, pure black is just what I need ;)

ISTG I wonder what is inside the author's brain. I mean, if I was the FL (or for me, at least a normal person), I would never fall in love with someone who threatens to kill my family just for me to marry him like 🤷

That dude is a total dickhead. Wtf is going in the authors head??? We like strong male leads but not controlling and possessive dickheads bruh

Dex-chan lover
FL is likeable ML on the other hand, he's only been an utter dick so far and I'm already dreading how the writer will probably give him some sad backstory to try and justify his dickish personality

That pic of her flipping him the double birds should be the cover image of the whole series.

Double-page supporter
How about instead you say "then I'll bite my tongue off and kill myself now, you cunt" instead of falling to the more than obvious trap set by a person who pretends to be clever but is actually blatantly incompetent in acting? Fucking hell. So much for a proper FMC...

Aggregator gang
Can't have an ML take a loss now. Nope, that might somehow make them seem not so domineering and what would we do then. 🙄

Author is certainly not doing him any favors. So far he's basically just been scum the whole time. After he threatened everyone she knew she should've called him on it. Been like, kay, guess the world can just explode then. They disappear and I lose any attachment I have for this place. Good luck with the seal scumlord prince. Maybe you'll find some other witch to help ya out. Oh wait, everyone else in the world wants to immediately kill them... well, well, look who just ran out of options. 😏

Users who are viewing this thread