The Shiki Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Spring Has Come

Group Leader
Funny and wholesome.

Thanks scan team that's working on this.

Ank

Double-page supporter
When is he supposed to get a girlfriend when he has to take care of two brothers an irresponsible mom and kind of an asshole that puts her children in unavoidably shitty situations and now a 5 y o sister?

"Good luck, mom is going on another trip"

This should be Drama borderline horror not comedy. Its depressive as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Mother of the century right there....

"Let's have another kid as a 45-near 50yo, then drop her off in an institution only to pick her up 5 years later to drop her off another time at my 25 yo son's place who's already taking care of his two brothers, including a minor who should still be under my care!
Time to go on another trip now"

I know we're not supposed to take the stupid premise seriously but fuck her so very much

Dex-chan lover
thx for the translation. THis seems to be a fun, cute and wholesome manga! bookmarked!

I know no manga is ever realistic when it comes to children, but this girl is just so unrealistic for a 5 yrs old, I can't just overlook it

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Well if you ignore the "I'll just throw my daughter into an institution for five years" mother and the "sure I just meet you bunch of strange guys but I'm already trusting you explicity" daughter then yeah, let's see how it goes

The mom is a POS. Author is trying to play it off as a joke but it’s not funny to me. Should’ve stopped at Natsu if she can’t be a proper mother. Disgusting. And where is the goddamn father. Sheesh, what horrible parents.

Users who are viewing this thread