The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Lover

Double-page supporter
F those ending, I need another Keima-Chihiro ending!!
Choose someone outside the harem, just let the world burn after that!!!

Dex-chan lover
Because he didn't actually marry any of his sisters, but took good care of them as a older brother as promised.
We have no evidence for that. All we know is MC marries someone and has a daughter, I'd say though 90% chance its a sibling and my bet would be the youngest as shes the only one to have feelings since before the reveal.

It would be really funny if Arata ends up with none of the sisters. But harem route is defo better tho

Group Leader
What the hell just happened? A lot of people share similar thoughts as me so I can't be the dumb one. Is this like Gotoubun where that's future Arata?

what bugs me is at the end there's "we're going to the cemetery" like everyone is dead bruh I hope not

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the "Bokuben" route type in my personal opinion, feels cowardly on the authors part in trying to appease the readers in a half ass manner. Either go all in on the harem or with one chick, instead making it into a "what if" wishy-washy scenario [which it is despite the author or fans claiming otherwise and that it okay because it's all technically canon].
I don't care, I got my volume of senpai-doctor-on-an-island route, I'm content
I get your point, but I still think it is better than harem Royale, where wins only one.

Users who are viewing this thread