The Shut-in Newlywed - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - We Made the Decision Together, Didn't We?

This is so touching. Since the manga is told from her perspective, we really get to see the pressure she takes on and how that distances her from her husband who may seem uncaring but from this chapter we can see actually cares about her a lot

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Phew, good thing she married an amateur psychoanalyst

Dex-chan lover
What an understanding husband. His words aren't the best but its obvious his actions show he cares a lot. Those kind of people are the best imo

Double-page supporter
Honestly I related to her waaaaay too much this chapter actually helps a lot 😢

Fed-Kun's army
I am so happy they had a talk about it. I really relate to mc but thinking about, the husband it must have been confused to come home to a wife crying in the darkness as well.
I'm glad he emphasizes that they choose to be married together, to share to good and the bad is part of marriage.

Dex-chan lover
See, this is what I was waiting to see. I kept seeing people bitching out the husband (especially on other sites) but the dude's legit got her best interest in mind. He just wants her to be happy. It's true she defines him as a bit "cold" earlier in the story but I think that word is a bit...harsher than intended when translated to English. From what I've been seeing from the beginning, he's far from cold to her. He's just not the "Honey, I'm home~! Lets snuggle! :D" kinda guy.

Awww. He's the one that inspired her to do manga. How sweet, he's such a supportive and understanding partner.

Users who are viewing this thread