The Silver Princess and the Crow Princess

I am confusion.. Why is it called "Silver Girl, Crow Girl"? The silver haired person is a man, no? I mean, they did use "he" in the description when referring to them, right? Can someone explain if they know?? 🤔

@SomthingCreative - I was curious too, so I checked the raws. There is a silver haired girl (looks like a noble of some sort) that meets the girl from the prologue in the first chapter.

It looks interesting from the prologue so I’m following.

I've read a bit in Chinese before...

The first few chapters scream Yuri so much that I had to check once or twice just to make sure it wasn't.

"Silver girl" is (far as I remember)
the male lead crossdressing.

I'm really glad i found this ! I like the story so far and the art style is really pretty 🙂

i believe this is another raw: https://newtoki59.com/bbs//board.php?bo_table=webtoon&wr_id=265707

I was like interesting then i saw the tag crossdressing and now im intrigued but confused

🤩Thank you for translating.

Okay, I know this is comic books logic but if
the male lead is crossdressing as a girl how is it his physical body appears feminine beside the fl but in the cover and pictures he's obviously broader than her?

I'm really curious can't wait for more chapters! 🤠

@Kabeidon_ wdym??? I mean yeah both worlds has prejudice against ppl w black hair/eyes but it ends there. Plus one has vampires and the other does not, so wdym? :/

Users who are viewing this thread