The site has received a major update on backend code. Please report any bugs that you notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mei

I'm not sure if it's a bug from the site or the Firefox android app, but since this morning I can't login from there on normal mode (on private browsing works as usual). I tried after cleaning the browsing history and still nothing.

I also tried on the PC version and Chrome (both PC and android app) and I was able to login without problems.

Mei

@Plykiya I know, but I couldn't find how to do it on the mobile version (I actually accidentally delete the history trying to clear the cookies).

But, nevermind; I already did and it works now.

I’m unable to login to the website on any browser In my older generation Ipad Mini I can on my iPhone but I’m unable to login to the website from my iPad really that’s all I don’t believe it to be an iOS issue since it’s not affecting other sites it may be a chrome issue Idk but the problem started about 2 days ago o got logged out of the site and couldn’t log back in when I tried the page would reload

is a Reindeer
VIP
@firefish5000 The current login issue is related to the recent 2FA update. We accepted that it might not work on older devices, but we're still looking into a possible fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread