The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Ch. 277

Dex-chan lover
Took 3 days but they got the previously skipped chapter up. Thank you.
crosses fingers
Dare we wonder if the larger gap created may also be filled?

Dex-chan lover
crosses fingers
at this point, i'm just dropping the series until a proper scanlator picks it up.

bullshit advertising and scummy upload tactics by this group put me off supporting any of their past, present, and future releases.

Fed-Kun's army
at this point, i'm just dropping the series until a proper scanlator picks it up.

bullshit advertising and scummy upload tactics by this group put me off supporting any of their past, present, and future releases.
crosses fingers
The Webtoon is also available officially on Tappytoon and you can get the points for free per app. The official ones up to chap 265 are also available on Bato to. Is how i have been reading it since Lumiscans stopped doing these.

The offical TL are also vastly superior than this and better than the older Lumi/flamescans scans too. It's a bit behind, but you get 1 per week at high quality there. Certainly better than dealing with poorly done speed translations.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, one of the things I would prefer is to avoid all adverts, popups, "deals"/"offers" that typically come from those apps. kinda a huge point of MD here.
If dark here didn't intentionally create gaps here, i'd probably be more interested in searching for the story, but their tactics in uploading kinda just made me lose interest in those series in general. Plus, 1 per week when there's 100's of chaps, patience is long but that's a bit to many years for my interest. But thank you for bringing those options to light, and others may take you up on those.

Users who are viewing this thread