The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 4 Ch. 276

Dex-chan lover
ch. 249-275? What happened?
what's with this huge leap in chapters?
Y'know those shitty scanlators that goes "go to our website to read the latest chapter!"? Yeah this guy is one of them.
IIRC this guy also had the gall to post the wrong chapter to fool aggregator sites and goes "most aggregator sites have the wrong chapter! Go to our ad-ridden site to read the correct one!"

Personally I gave up reading this crap. Wasn't worth dealing with the scanlator's bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know those shitty scanlators that goes "go to our website to read the latest chapter!"? Yeah this guy is one of them.
IIRC this guy also had the gall to post the wrong chapter to fool aggregator sites and goes "most aggregator sites have the wrong chapter! Go to our ad-ridden site to read the correct one!"

Personally I gave up reading this crap. Wasn't worth dealing with the scanlator's bullshit.
Thanks for the confirmation of what i've experienced.
-- i'm ALL for tricking out aggregators, sure you wanta post something up for like 2-3 days before your "real" one goes up, sure fine. but stick to it as a regular thing, not once in awhile... so not to trick your own readers. let automation screw over the sites, but if it's obvious to us humans to 'wait 2 days' then sure, it's a known thing people can work around.
--But the skipping your own chapters? intentional misinformation to your own readers? why.. oh why.. would i even BOTHER going to scanalator's site if they represent themselves as crocks and scammers with misinformation. (adblock suggested for their site btw)

Dex-chan lover
Capture-d-cran-2024-03-21-124902.png

I'm pretty sure the scanlators were made aware of the fact that they should not put self-advertising messages in the middle of the chapter...
=> As all it does is break the reader's immersion and paints a poor image of their group.

Dex-chan lover

I'm pretty sure the scanlators were made aware of the fact that they should not put self-advertising messages in the middle of the chapter...
=> As all it does is break the reader's immersion and paints a poor image of their group.
Oh you should see the first few chapter mans did on the series. Bro deadass put his sellouts in a fuggin text bubble :dogkek:
Man is NOT a first offender.

pr2m.png

ch. 242 btw.

Double-page supporter
Another one affected with the Gaps.
And this one has now three (111-126, 196-232 and 249-275)!

When will this epidemic stop?!

Dex-chan lover
Another one affected with the Gaps.
And this one has now three (111-126, 196-232 and 249-275)!

When will this epidemic stop?!
It's intended - the horrible place is intended.
but for reals. poor group is making aggregator sites look better alternative to his site.

Dex-chan lover

- yeah "forcing" a reading value upon a site, just promotes the opposite, it only takes 1 person to rip work. and obviously they get revenue from their site. I'd hazard a guess from the ads/misdirect links.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny that every time these guys show up again, they're on a different site.

Also worth noting that all the bullshit they put readers through to "mess with aggregates" is hypocritical as fuck because they scrape other scanlators' sites to fill out the chapters they didn't translate and slap this in front of it...

firstpagee.jpg

But at least they're stupid enough to leave the REAL credits page in.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Well, time to read the gap on an aggregator site lol
i'd prefer to read it on their website with adblock on (and/or javascript off, same effect): they'll get no ad money but will still spend for BW money

Dex-chan lover
i'd prefer to read it on their website with adblock on (and/or javascript off, same effect): they'll get no ad money but will still spend for BW money
nah let them think there's no traffic to their shitty website, maybe they'll change their ways

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty funny that every time these guys show up again, they're on a different site.

Also worth noting that all the bullshit they put readers through to "mess with aggregates" is hypocritical as fuck because they scrape other scanlators' sites to fill out the chapters they didn't translate and slap this in front of it...

firstpagee.jpg

But at least they're stupid enough to leave the REAL credits page in.
and.. and all the watermarks left on a significant portion of them, one series had multiple different watermarks.. like it's not obvious. they don't even try to hide it.
it could even be more like they are keeping the same physical servers, but just changing the domain name / VPN rerouting etc.

Users who are viewing this thread