The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
This makes sense. The emperor (or anyone from the imperial family) travelling as lightly and with as mediocre guards as it seemed like was illogical. Such an emperor wouldn't be able to stay in power in the first place. There have to be people like this mystery knight behind an emperor, to fight the most troublesome enemies.

@Kaarme
They were elite soldiers. she was just too strong. I'm guess that guy was the emperor, but there were a shadow ruler. The one that was killed was the face while the other has the real power.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have this solo_leveling vibes from recent chapters?
Also thanks to all that time-plot death is not the end for characters. Everyone should be reintroduced later on I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Great... So what last ch for... Such a waste of time introducing whole bunch of fodders that instantly die this ch...

Aggregator gang
I guess Mech Artorias is the real emperor, not the sickly dude that died before. Skelly reaction on the end was the same as mine. I guess we all learned to not think we are the biggest shit in the neighborhood before smelling all other shit around.

The action was difficult to follow in this chapter. Interested to see where it goes from here though.

Dex-chan lover
-What
is appropriate for these last few chapters. Before, the story pretty straightforward. But this arc is kinda... 'wut' in many thing.

Dex-chan lover
isn't that guy kinda on par with 8 demon lords leading world end armies in the future or smth?

Fed-Kun's army
@Otakubouzu

-He woke up and met the guy he would later fight, but Gill de Rais was in the area and sensed our undead MC enticing her to kidnap him.
-Our MC finds himself in a cave, and is forced to take a combat test and intelligence evaluation against her minions.
-After a while, Gill de Rais pretty much informs him that she works as part of that world's Illuminati hitmen.
-They turned down a prodigious contract mission to kill the "Emperor" fearing it would have too many implications or be a trap.
-Gill de Rais secretly undertakes it anyway and brings MC along for it while teaching him some new tricks.
-Gill de Rais ambushes the "Emperor" and kills many of his guards, showcasing her power.
-Upon the "Emperor" dying, he wishes fortune to the real King, as he was a mere puppet leader to the public
-The real Emperor opens a dimensional rift and proceeds to 1 shot everything, including our MC.

Edit: MC mentioned the Demon Lords started appearing after the Emperor was assassinated long ago or something to that effect. This arc is telling how it transpired, it seems every time the MC dies he keeps going further back in time.

Dex-chan lover
"I shall make an application." Maybe he wants to file for Cable-TV or he just had the niftiest idea for a new smartphone app.

Well, necrogirl #2 is dead and I didn't shed a tear. Maybe because she is alive in the next chapter. Maybe because she is a total bitch.

Supporter
In a way he's kinda similar to Azumi or San Mao (the old Chinese drama/manhua if you know it), everyone involved with him or showing him affection in any way die. The only difference is that he can rewind? so they are not really dead

Dex-chan lover
this manga so far:

begins
beta bitch boi skeleton MC.

beta bitch boi cant defend waifu,
beta bitch boi dies, gets some power ups

beta bitch boi cant defend second waifu,
beta bitch boi dies, gets some power ups.

beta bitch boi cant defend third waifu,
beta bitch boi dies, gets some power ups.

tbh I don't know if this is the third or fourth but shit is getting sooooooo fucken old.

if this author doesnt start making MC beta bitch boi turn into the cover photo alpha male skelly knight in the next 50 chapters this shit getting dropped harder than NoFap

Users who are viewing this thread