The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

@KatoShuu
No,it literally means "because i can make an application" , it doesn't have any other meaning (like a badass line or something) .
The word "αίτηση" means application (application for a job,a loan etc,this kind of application) .

Me

Dex-chan lover
What?

Skeletor says what we're all thinking.

Group Leader
I'm greek and the actual translation means more close to "Because I can make an application" if it was "shall" it would have a question mark at the end kind of like this "Μπορω να κανω αιτηση ;". There's also an alternative here which would be "I'm gonna make an application" because "Μπορω" could be used as "I have the power" , which might make more sense.

Edit: Now that I'm not in a hurry, "I have the power" it's only the meaning not the actual direct translation to it (which doesn't exists), what I was trying to imply is that there's an emphasis on "Μπορω" which is what gives that feeling of "I have the power". Also the author might wanted to say "αίτημα" (request), application doesn't sound right but maybe we're just missing a piece.

Double-page supporter
Don't forget necrogirl give him one of her bone if it's like a phylactery she gonna be back soon.

Aggregator gang
You have to also consider the possibility that the author doesn't know greek, and that we might be looking at dictionary lookups/google translate for korean-to-greek or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsougranass
Assuming if the author used Google translation (or any other) and that's what I think the author is trying to say

@Alexakis
I used "shall" because it sounds like old English

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's one lazy ass writing.

Author: Hey uh.. we made the characters too strong, what know?
Publisher: Kill them.
Author: What?
Publisher: Kill them all. Start over. Just keep repeating it till your shitty manhua dies.
Author: Sounds great!

My sides XD

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised that people are upset about OP characters in this story. Pretty much everyone is stronger than Skele-bro . It took him how many deaths just to kill the bounty hunters in the first chapters?
He was fine in the fighting tournament because no one who was actually strong participated. They even mentioned that the guards in chapter 29 were too strong. The drunk with the rapier who whooped him in the tournament then forfeited wasn't strong enough to become a knight.

Heck if you think back to the first time Rena died, the knight back then was looking for a Necromancer. This was way back in chapter 10 or 11. Since he woke back up in the same cave that Rena died in the first time, that knight is probably still looking for the Necromancer in this incarnation of the world, in order words he's looking for Gilles. They just happened to come across Rena and those knights assumed the Rena was the necromancer. However the knight knew that she wasn't the real deal since she wasn't anywhere near strong enough.

Now we are finally seeing how strong a knight truly is in this world and people are saying it's power creep?

The knights are stronger than anyone who was in the tournament (including the drunk), yet they are weaker than the Demon Lords, but the Demon Lords lost in the end, so someone has to be stronger than the knights and the Demon Lords. We have only seen a small sample of the power levels in this series. I'm not sure what people were expecting. It was laid out pretty explicitly in the first few chapters.

i think the one that killed them all is our mc that travelled back in time and now gained the basic skills for this

@degenerateafro It could have been anything from the generic Hero's, to a god stepping in and wiping out the demons. (that'd be an interesting final boss for the MC.)

this is going so randomly that im doubting the author even knows where it is going. I had my doubts when the red header girl was infatuated by him, because frankly suspension of disbelief can go only that far, but now i cant buy this total random direction again.

Group Leader
@KatoShuu Updated it a bit, have a look on the edit note but yea I guess that's prob better, I think author just tried "request" and translation gave something close to it which is application, ofc we can't know which is which.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, this skeleton is garbage at protecting people. This is at least the 3rd time he's just stood around while the person he's guarding gets killed.

NANI??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread