The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the being speaks Greek. Anyone know Greek and is willing to translate?

Aw I feel like he had the right amount of power before.
He had real danger to look out for but was still pretty strong.
Now it's probably gonna be him vs op demigods.

Fed-Kun's army
P̵̢̢̨̛͉̪̜̹̱̥̤͓̭̜̜̣̪̠̪̭̦̝̻͙̭̗͓̗͙̬͌͒̿̅͜ỏ̸̢̩̬̻̩̓͒̎́͊͆̈́̚͝w̶̡̡̘͖͍͇͇̗̣͇͛̃̃́͋̌̎͊̀͌́̄̇̈́̑͂͂͌̑͌͊̈́͛̍̏̏̿͊́̀̒̉̍͌̚͠͝ͅe̶̡̡̨̧̧̟͕̩̞̥͖̭̭̗̺̹̖͉̪̜̠̠̜̥͇̞̭̦̞̭̬̪͈͍̟̓̀̉͆̑̀̕͠ȓ̷̨̦̠͚͇̜͚̝̠͎̫̭̻̙̣̝̟̻͚̙̭͉̅͛̾̊̑̉͆̋̀͛ͅͅ ̶̨̨̢̛̟̱̱̟̰̱̙̻̱̫͕̲͖̻̣͓̲̻͇̬̹̩̗̹͗͌̆̎͆̐̒̾̉̒̈́͋͊͊̈́̃̅̽̅́̾͋͘͘͝͠ͅȌ̶̧̢̢̢̲̳̰͍̮̙͖̣̺̬̦̩̖̤̦͉̼̻̻̲͈̍̄̓͂̅̕ͅͅv̵̨̨͎̞͓̦̰͈̦̜̥̱͉̻͎̤̜̙̰̝̪̝̽͑̈́͋̀̽͂̾̐̑̒͆͂͛̉͑̈͛͛̅́̈́̇̚͜͠ę̷̧̧̢̨̰̳̬͈͚̬͖̗̤͈̯̱̲̩̼͚̘̫̣̠̯̜̬͈͈͓͍̜̗̯̜͆̉̓̓̇̌́̈̍́̎̀̍̌̑̈́͂̄̌͊̓̽͑̕͠r̸̯͍̙̖͖̰̻̹̟͍͎̜͊͆͛͐̐͗̐̂̌͐͛̋̏͋̊͑̇͋w̸̖͉̔̏͂̐ḩ̸̧̨̧̨̟̞̘͍͍̳͙͔͕̙̙͔͇͔̱͙̹̭̖̞͉͎͕̬͚̣͚̅̃͗͌̾̀̃͒̀̾̂̐͋͂̂̓̑̉͘̕̚͜͝͠e̸̢͓͚̤͕̖̦͎̫̬͍̥͈̥̜̰̪̞͖̠̻̮̟̼̬͍̰̼͖̻͋̉̽͊͗͜l̸̗̥͎̗̙̫̥̻͖̈̊̆́̊̐̅̔̍̃̍̊̔́̓͗̂̏̃́̆͆̍̈͗͂̒̑͘̚̚͝m̷̢͙̗̼̜͈̪̯͉̙̦͇̦͉̣͙̗̮̮̥̞̭̲̞͖̬̓͆́̔̒́̒̄̄͑̀͊̓̔́͆̐͛͊̅͊̾̑̾̏͛̋͊̒̒͜͠͝͝͝ͅi̷̢̨̡͚͔͙̺̬̝̱̞̣̟͈̲̱̙̼̖̮̠͛̋̃̆͊͒̓̆̉͘͠ͅn̵͕̖͎̈̐͊͋̂́̎͑͆̓͂̏̚͠ģ̴̡̳̘̞̠͖̝͎̞̤̩͖̥̫̣̬̱̣̤̲͈̬͇̜̺͎̲͖̭̠͈̜̋͌

Dex-chan lover
ehh, I would have preferred a different way to gain that kind of power instead of a lucky and convenient encounter one after another. But whatever

What's the point of infinite retries if he's just going to shrug his shoulders and walk away every time?

Double-page supporter
I hoped someone here translated the greek stuff, bummer.

Dex-chan lover
- Take power.
- Go kick the slime and his friends ass.
Oh, and dont forget to help the goblins!

Users who are viewing this thread