The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Fed-Kun's army
He finally got his webtoon cover armor, now we just need to see the hooded cloak and fights that damaged it

Double-page supporter
With that bone stealing skill, he could just steal an enemy's spine to instakill him,

Double-page supporter
G5pfP.jpg

He better paint that armor some other colour quick, and try to add some bone designs to it to make it look less like the original

Double-page supporter
@SeryjVolk remember it takes 24 hours for him to assimilate that wisdom so maybe he'll think of it afterwards.

@boag yeah it's the same guy from chapter 10 and 11.

The pace of this story is just getting slower and slower. In every chapter, less and less happens.
Early chapters, many things would happen.

This chapter:
1. Skeleton absorbs the skills he was asked to absorb in the last chapter
2. Skeleton leaves
3. Someone sees the bodies he left behind

That's it. That's the whole chapter. What the hell is happening to this story? Is the author just stalling for time?

Double-page supporter
This is everything mediocre about isekai the manhwa. The ridiculous game-like setting, the boring and generic MC, the uninteresting and poorly formed and paced plot, etc. This is just like and as mediocre as Kenja no Mago, with an added ReZero gone wrong twist.

Dex-chan lover
"-Your general understanding of bones is higher"
*slurp* "Wow, Sir knight! Now really, that's some amazing broth you cooked there."
"I know my stuff."

what a disappointing chapter! I was expecting something amazing but the skeleton takes the essence, amour, then leave. THAT'S IT?????????????//

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT MOTHERF*CKING INVENTORY FLOATING & NOT GIVING A F*CK ?!
Had expected him to at least try putting a corpse inside to see if that works after he managed to put a sword in, even when he cannot move it from the place it's not like he ever met someone who could see his menupanels or the stats when he appraises someone else....
Guess at the end of the day he is just a skeleton and his thoughts often seem to not be that complex but oh well what do i expect from a literal "no brain - MC".
Also thought he might try to kill himself once he was done there to meet the Necromanceress again since he should know by now that he always kept his stats from before death but maybe he is still stuck up on that thought of "what if this is my last life?" even when it is his 8th life already.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the delay mechanic actually comes into play here and this guy offs skelly before he has a chance to actually absorb anything.

Users who are viewing this thread