The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

So I'mma drop this, hmu when Knighty McSwole isn't negating rules of the story that were established literally a panel before

@xiaoyueyuevi think its symbolism for her inheritance skill deactivating.

I think a lot of you would be better off reading in Arcs. Chapter to chapter seems to effect a lot of you into hating it.

Breezing through it from start till now, there is a story and over-arching realization that he will protect everyone. From Rubia to her Enchantress.

Double-page supporter
Man, I did not think this could get worse. It's impressive how low the bar is in Korea.

Dex-chan lover
@yautja there's always next chapter, don't think this is the worst. This is getting stupider and stupider by the page, it makes dumb shounen powerup fight manga look like a scientific treatise in comparison

Not the Ninja-Nun-Waifu. Author please stop Killing the cool ladies! First it was the half-skele waifu and now the Ninja-nun...

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly don’t mind the sci-fi stuff at all, but the MC has been absolutely useless for like the past 20 chapters, AND is a boring character. All the slightly interesting characters are just killed off for no good reason.

I don’t want Skele to be OP or anything, but there’s really no reason to like him as a character (other than him being a skeleton, I guess?).

Aggregator gang
For everything that is sacred . . ! This guy went through mountains and seas to avenge his (supposedly) loved one! This dude is the incarnation of Guts, if he had body-enhancing magic! LIKE BRUH, the dude is LITERALLY. TOO. FUCKING. ANGRY. TO. DIE. TO A WHOLE OTHER MOTHERFUCKING LEVEL! NIGGA.

@Wreavant The Great Tomb of Nazarick: Say that again.

Users who are viewing this thread