The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139

Dex-chan lover
ISAAC BEST GIRL FITE ME

also shit, I didn't think I'd actually cry in this story, but here we are. That last scene really got me.

Dex-chan lover
Isaac, secret actual bro? Interesting. Wouldn't have guessed back when he was first introduced, at all.

Granted, he's definitely doing that based on the fact skelly mentioned returning, but shit, he still sacrificed this version of himself one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
@AzureCynex
BEST GIRL IS BEST GIRL
cover.jpg

He decided to feed the MC with himself so MC would be more useful next life? That is some high level machiavellianism o_O

Group Leader
@cryptoparagon Yup, he only did this because he knows the MC can go back in time, and is guilting him into becoming more friendly to Isaac. What's one timeline's life if you gain an nearly immortal and eternal ally.

Just came here to say "Isaac best girl~!"
but it seems everyone already knows that.

So i'll be more serious... but other commenters already covered that as well...

All my original thoughts were published and copyrighted before I had them. For what do I live for?

Doesn't make sense... or I should mention that it might not work. He sacrificed himself in this timeline to help himself in another since he figured once Skelly dies, he (Isaac) will come back. But notice the blood.. that doesn't seem to be replaced once taken so...hope he has another bird stashed away.

Users who are viewing this thread